These are the standards set within this practice for the benefit of our patients. We are committed to giving you the best possible service. This is possible if we work together.
What we will do for you
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Treat you as a partner and discuss with you the care and treatment we can provide.
- Give you the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff.
- Provide you with emergency care when you need it.
- Keep you informed if the doctor’s surgeries or nurses’ clinics are running late.
- Refer you to a consultant acceptable to you when your doctor thinks it necessary.
- Give you access to your health records, subject to any limitations in the law.
- Give you a full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our services.
What you can do for us
- Treat us with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Tell us if you are unsure about the treatment we are offering you.
- Ask us for a night or weekend visit only when necessary.
- Ask us for a home visit only when the patient is too ill or infirm to attend surgery.
- Keep your appointment and let us know if you are unable to attend.
- Let us know when you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Tell us about any complaints or misunderstandings as soon as possible to allow us to deal with them.
- Remember that you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children
- Let us know when we have done well.